This video demonstrates how to sage a room.
You will want to sage a room, home or office after some big events have happened in the space and/or if nothing is happening.
What are some big events?
- Arguments happened in the room/home/office.
- Physical fighting has happened in the room/home/office.
- Illness or death happened in the space.
- A new baby is coming home. Clear the space for the new person moving in.
- Construction has happened in the space.
- The space just had a great deal of visitors. Say after family gatherings or you just had a Super Bowl party at your house.
- If there are lots of electronics in the room…Computers, TVs, iPads, cell phones, etc.
- If a bankruptcy and/or divorce happened in the space (find this out before moving your family or business into the space. This will require some additional space clearing)
- If the energy just feels heavy.
Or if you feel that nothing is happening for you….like you are having a hard time manifesting or moving forward with your business or personal life. Clear the space and set your intention for what you do want to happen.